Reach the Lost at Any Cost
We believe that God has called us to help people to be set free from drugs, alcohol, and other destructive lifestyles by preaching the Gospel. We proclaim and study the Gospel of Jesus Christ and promote the study of the Holy Spirit. We also train people for Christian lifestyles, service, and missions. We promote and believe in the Holy Trinity. We provide a safe place for public worship of Almighty God.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the scriptures, both the Old and the New Testaments.
- We believe that our God is a Trinity in unity, manifested in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the regeneration by the Holy Ghost for the salvation of lost sinful man, through the faith in the shed blood of Christ, is absolutely essential.
- We believe in a life of holiness, without which no man can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, received subsequent to the new birth, with the speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives utterance, and the initial physical sign.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the Lords supper and washing of the saints feet.
- We believe that divine healing is provided for in the atonement and is available to all who truly believe.
- We believe in the premillennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to meet Him in the air; and second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- We believe in the bodily resurrections of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.