Missionettes Girls Ministry
Coordinator: Leticia Sanchez
Assistant Coordinator: Rachel Alarcon
Secretary: Alexandria Rios
Daisies: Charlene Montoya
Rainbows: Marina Torres
Prims 1st Grade: Felisha Gomez
Prims 2nd Grade: Antionette Martinez
Stars 3rd Grade: Camara Tallmadge
Stars 4th Grade: Francine Silva
Stars 5th Grade: Anna Palacios
Friends: Monique Fredriksz
Missionettes Girls Clubs is a program for winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance. Missionettes provides an environment of support and accountability while helping girls to develop their gifts and abilities. In addition, girls build lifelong relationships with mentors who encourage girls to be spiritual leaders.
- Visitor friendly curriculum
- Full-color girls activity pages for Rainbows through Stars
- Sponsor guides (Rainbows through Stars) complete with crafts, activities and games, recipes, memory helps, reproducible pages, and sample girls activity pages
- Cassettes/CDs available for memory hel? Adventures – an outing program
- Each club level has its own club distinctives including motto, pledge, colors, and Scripture verse.
- Rainbows Club – for preschool girls and boys
- Daisies: The Sonshine Club – for kindergarten girls
- Prims: The Discovery Club – for first and second grade girls
- Stars Club – for third through fifth grade girls
- Friends Club – for sixth through eighth grade girls
April 22, 2017 Missionettes trip to the Zoo.
May 20, 2017 Stuffed Sopapilla Dinner/to go only.