To Reach the Lost at Any Cost.
- We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
- We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of this church.
- We are committed to small group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development takes place.
- We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the church.
- We are committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by non-ordained servants. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
- We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables creativity and innovation.
- We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.